- Make sure all the components chosen are compatible.
- Buy the components that best suit the purpose of the computer.
- You should not always choose the most expensive for optimal performance.
- Make sure you have proper care while you assemble the team.
It is not at all a secret that build a PC from parts usually much cheaper to buy everything ready. However, this of your own PC hop usually unknown territory for the vast majority of people, even if they are increasingly the brave who dare to take risks with the goal of saving some money and gain more performance change .
If you have decided you are creating your first piece of computer art, but there are still things that are not clear, then you surely will interest these tips we have prepared for rookie Armando computers.
Select the components to be used, besides being the first step is perhaps the most fundamental and important, because according to that we use, your computer will be more or less potent and have more or less high costs. Therefore, choosing which pieces will never use an easy task, and this is where you should take more calm to choose the best possible way
- Processor: Choose processor is relatively simple, since there are only two large houses on the market. The choice of one or the other may be to simple personal preference Intel or AMD . However, depending on what you want there is a general rule quite useful. If you want high performance and affordable prices, then buy an AMD, which gives you everything you need to take advantage of any game. However, if yours is excessive performance regardless of the price , or conversely you want something very cheap for the most basic jobs and do not care about games or design tasks, the processor you are looking for an Intel.
- Motherboard / Mainboard: When choosing the motherboard (or “motherboard” in Spain), the best brands are ultimately Asus, Gigabyte, and XFX , but if you want something more basic can chooseAsrock or Foxconn . However, the most important thing to consider, in addition to allowing you to use the type of RAM and video card you plan to use, is that the socket is compatible with the CPU . For Intel, the sockets are currently using 775, 1155, 1156, 1366, and 2011. If you’ve opted for AMD, usually work with AM2, AM2 +, AM3, AM3 + and FM1. You must be aware of that each processor has a specific type of socket.
- RAM: As for the RAM , check our advice is that you buy the most modern format DDR3 modules, and make sure the motherboard of choice is compatible with the technology (remember DDR, DDR2 and DDR3 are not compatible other). Between 2GB and 3GB of RAM will be more than enough if you want a basic computer, but if you want something to play, then be sure that a minimum of 8Gb will save you headaches for a while . Regarding brands, basically all companies with some fame in the world of technology will make your job well.
- Video Card: If you are not planning to work too heavy submit your new computer, then you can ignore this component relax. If, however, your new PC will be used to play or work, then NVIDIA and AMD have a large catalog that sure I’ll like it. The two brands have very heavy artillery and done an outstanding job, but here AMD tends to have a better balance between performance and price.Remember, unless you have more money than you can spend, you need not squander $ 1000 on a card, as the mid-range market with everything you can the great houses of games presented in the next two years.
Once ye have come all the components for the assembly, it is best that you consider some details that could be very important and will save you having a hard time looking at what Google has been what went wrong.
- Plan before you build: Whether you’ve never assembled a computer room, as if you already have some experience doing it, you must remember that each PC can be a different world, so the first thing you should do is always to have a good plan what you do, and stick to it. In this way you can avoid skipping things and significantly reduce your chances of things not work at boot.
- Try as you build: Once you have added all the hardware components basic to the motherboard (RAM, CPU, Video Card), you connect to the power source and a monitor on and verify that everything is working, and avoid having that attachment and detachment especially if nothing happens at first.
- Be careful when applying the thermal paste: one of the most common problems when arming a computer is the wrong applied thermal grease, leading to subsequent “unexplained” problems. So you should always be careful to do the right way, that is by applying small amount in the center, crank up the heat sink and screw, which evenly distribute the paste.
- Watch airflow: We all know that the more fans we add to our computer, better able to handle the excess heat. However, most tend to position all the fans to draw the air, which is not always the best option. The fact is that sometimes should balance the input and output, to avoid a negative balance within the team, leading to a worse heat dissipation.
And that’s about all you can say for now. As final advice, you should take full account of this ride you can have your own equipment its collateral problems, for example, if a component goes you have to disassemble damaged personally and claim warranty. Generally to make use of these guarantees you require in addition to invoices and other, box and package in the coming decomposed component , so it is best to keep it all.
On the other hand, once took stock and preparing the operating system installation, you will have made sure that you have noticed a pile of discs Software. As a personal advice, going all the material and download directly on the Internet , from the website of the manufacturer, the drivers you need, you’ll save time and be less complicated.