Simple Steps To Sell Your Blog Or Website On Flippa
Flippa is one of the best website or marketplace to Sell Your Blog Or Website.If you want to Sell Your Blog Or Website, flippa is the first and last better option for you. At flippa, you can find valueable customers interested in buying your blog or website and you will get good money by selling your blog or website.Some of the websites are sold for more than $20,000 on flippa and even more. In this post i will explain you simple steps which must be followed if you are planning to Sell Your Blog Or Website on Flippa.
Here are some simple tips to On Flippa
- Your website should be generating some money. This is one of the most crucial step if you are planning to Sell Your Blog Or Website on flippa. Your website must be making some money and generate income for you every month. This will help your buyers generate interest in your blog and place their bid.Increase your traffic, increase your sales and remember, the more income your blog generates every month, the more better it wold be sold. If your blog generates $300 or $400 for you every month, you can Sell Your Blog Or Website for $7000 at flippa easily or even more.
- Your website should be connected with any analytical account. You can connect your blog with Google Analytics or other analytics account to show how much traffic your blog gets every month and resources to generates traffic.The more traffic, the more higher bid and more money.
- Trust rating is another factor which must be considered if you want to Sell Your Blog Or Website on flippa. The higher is your trust rating, the more buyers will be attracted towards your offer and place their bids. So make sure to increase your trust rating whenever you plan to Sell Your Blog Or Website on flippa.
- You should not increase the optimal length of your auction to very large. Make sure that you should take the optimal length upto 10 days. The shorter is your optimal time length, the more bids your offer will get and hence more money.If you increase the length upto 30 days or more, no buyer will bid on your offer and hence no interest.
- The minimum bid amount should be set to highest. If you are selling any blog or website on flippa that generates about $400 for you every month, you should set the minimum bid to $2000. If you set the minimum bid to $200 or $250, your auction will end up with a last bid of $500 or $600. Hence no or very less profit. Make sure to set the minimum bid to highest if you are planning to Sell Your Blog Or Website.
- Buy It Now price should also be set to reasonable. As i stated about, you should set high minimum bid and reasonable BIN. If you are sure about your income and traffic, you can set a reasonable amount of BIN for your blog.Don’t put it too high, so that your buyers get distracted away from your offer.
- Enlarge your description. Make sure that you should write as much description about your blog as you can. Try to explain everything and figure out everything from your blog.Your income stats, your traffic, your backlinks to your blog are the must factors if you want to Sell Your Blog Or Website on flippa.Be original and write everything original.
- Whenever anybody comments on your list or offer, don’t ignore it. Try to reply it with a valueable comment.This will increase your trust rate and you will get more buyers for your blog or website. Its another crucial step whenever you plan to Sell Your Blog Or Website.
- You must have a valid and valueable reason to Sell Your Blog Or Website. Make it properly stated in your description so that people should understand your need and bid according to your condition. The more original and trustworthy description you will write, the more better it will be for you.
- You should invite some qualified buyers to check out your offer if they are interested. Its another simple method to Sell Your Blog Or Website and make more money. If they are interested, they must place an order with a high amount.
- This is not actually a step. This is a bonus for you. You must spend some money $29 to list your listing on the homepage to get more attention from your readers. Once your blog is listed on front page, more buyers will attract toward your offer and you will make good money by Sell Your Blog Or Website.
These simple methods must be followed if you want to Sell Your Blog Or Website. If you know any other method, share with us.