3 Reasons Why Application Whitelisting Is Right For Your Business
If you run a business of any kind, you will have an online presence, and the very fact that you are connected to the Internet, means that your critical data is open to cyber-attack. Traditional anti-virus programs use the blacklisting approach, which was fine at first, but as time passed, the database files grew, as the program must be informed about every known malicious code, and with new viruses coming out on a daily basis, this is a time consuming task. Application whitelisting uses the opposite approach and basically, the only files that are allowed to execute are tried and tested files that have been included in the whitelist that you create. Here are just a few of the benefits you can expect to enjoy with whitelisting solutions.
One thing about the traditional anti-virus programs is they are very bulky, with huge virus definition databases that must be updated on a daily basis. This is essential, as blacklisting involves logging all known viruses and constantly scanning for their presence, and with large software packages that must be installed at every workstation, this takes up a significant amount of your computing power, which would be better utilised by creating marketing campaigns or analysing data. Application whitelisting is all about creating a list of tried and trusted files and only these are allowed to run, irrespective of anything.
Blacklisting applications does not give you complete protection, as a virus that is unknown to the program will not be noticed, and with new viruses emerging daily, this is something you cannot afford to allow. Whitelisting means absolutely nothing can execute if it isn’t on the whitelist. This ensures that even a new virus is unable to infect any of your machines, and once in place, it is easy to use, and what’s more, …
Social Media Expert Phenomenon, Wait isn’t that guy the old Beanie Baby distributor?
Is it just me or has there become a resident social media expert on every corner?! Not to be SLIGHTLY PESSIMISTIC friends but I think we would all be a bit remiss if we do not acknowledge that the qualities these new experts typically have in common are the 50 or so specializations they had pre-Facebook, which were one for every fad!
All I am saying is ask yourself what specific value you are getting before you go out and hire anyone for any sort of social media marketing service(s).
Moreover, with the massive generational divide when it comes to computer literacy the problem is even more pronounced.
Let’s be frank. Even knowing the very basics of using the most simple online communication and sharing tools like social networks; Facebook, Google Plus, Digg, etc somehow has led to the acceptable notion that you’re an expert because you know how to login and use the tools. BUT DO YOU?
Where are the metrics? Whose tracking it!!! Sorry for the exclamation points friends but often I want to that scream out at the top of my lungs. If you’re a novice, let alone a professional, there is NO EXCUSE for not doing everything in your power to measure and identify the results are of your social media marketing and advertising. If your social media expert doesn’t mention Google Analytics in the first 20 minutes of discussion, I’d move on!
How did we get to a place where we aren’t measuring our results or where they aren’t the most important consideration? Hmm… it’s as if everyone was stuck on there Facebook pages for the last 5 years screaming, HEY LOOK AT ME! (Maybe they were). I’d argue that anytime there is a situation where a massive leap in technology has made for as …
Simple Ways to Use Autoresponders In Blogging
Have you heard about autoresponders. Simply we can define autoresponders as any tool to send emails to your blog’s email subscribers. Depending upon the number of your blog’s subscribers, you can either use Mailchimp or Aweber as your blog’s autoresponders.
Today we will share some simple strategies on how to use autoresponders in blogging to increase your blogging income and increase your blog’s traffic. Autoresponders are one of the best way to promote your affiliate products and make big bucks every month from your blog.Here are the simple ways to use autoresponders in blogging.
- You can giveaway any free mini course regarding your blog’s niche. If your blog is regarding “how to loose weight”, you can simply giveaway any e-book or any short video to your blog’s visitors. Just create any simple landing page and ask your visitors to input their emails and sign up. You can use autoresponders to deliver the e-book or videos one by one included with your affiliated links. Your blog’s subscribers will check their emails and finally you will get a flood of traffic to your blog. Simply more money.
- Another way in which you can use autoresponders is to promote any paid product in your blog. If your visitors found the product useful, they will surely sign up for the product as your blog’s subscribers. You can use autresponders to redirect your visitors to the product download page and make big commissions.
- If your blog has thousands of articles, you can simply redirect your blog’s subscribers to the archives page.You can simply use autoresponders to send one post per week to your blog’s subscribers and get traffic to your blog. If your article contains affiliate links also, then you will surely get big commissions .This is one of the best way to flood your
Simple Steps To Sell Your Blog Or Website On Flippa
Flippa is one of the best website or marketplace to Sell Your Blog Or Website.If you want to Sell Your Blog Or Website, flippa is the first and last better option for you. At flippa, you can find valueable customers interested in buying your blog or website and you will get good money by selling your blog or website.Some of the websites are sold for more than $20,000 on flippa and even more. In this post i will explain you simple steps which must be followed if you are planning to Sell Your Blog Or Website on Flippa.
Here are some simple tips to On Flippa
- Your website should be generating some money. This is one of the most crucial step if you are planning to Sell Your Blog Or Website on flippa. Your website must be making some money and generate income for you every month. This will help your buyers generate interest in your blog and place their bid.Increase your traffic, increase your sales and remember, the more income your blog generates every month, the more better it wold be sold. If your blog generates $300 or $400 for you every month, you can Sell Your Blog Or Website for $7000 at flippa easily or even more.
- Your website should be connected with any analytical account. You can connect your blog with Google Analytics or other analytics account to show how much traffic your blog gets every month and resources to generates traffic.The more traffic, the more higher bid and more money.
- Trust rating is another factor which must be considered if you want to Sell Your Blog Or Website on flippa. The higher is your trust rating, the more buyers will be attracted towards your offer and place their bids. So make sure to increase your trust
Simple Steps To Get Your First Affiliate Sale
Affiliate marketing is one of the best method if you have a blog that get tons of traffic daily. Today we will deal with some simple steps which will help you to learn how to make your first affiliate sale. Affiliate marketing can help us make thousands of dollars overnight if you choose the perfect product to promote and use perfect techniques to promote it.In this article, we will deal with those simple steps which help any newbie to make your first affiliate sale.Now you won’t have to spend big bucks on learning the techniques on how to make your first affiliate sale, this method is so simple that any newbie can make his living better after reading this.
- Sign Up And Choose Products :
Isn’t it simple enough. Just sign up for an affiliate account at Clickbank and choose a username that doesn’t show your name in it. Like if your name is “John Daniel”, you can choose any username like “discountcode” or anything else which look like any normal URL not your name. This is a big trick to make your first affiliate sale.At clickbank you will find thousands of products to promote according to your niche. Just select any 10 products you wish to promote. Make sure the products you are going to choose has gravity more than 25 and high conversion rate. This means that the product you are gong to promote is in high demand in the market.The product you are going to promote should have a pitch page to get more sales. This is the first step to make your first affiliate sale.
- Keyword Research :
Another method to make your first affiliate sale is to perform a keyword research on the products you are going to promote. You can use tools like Google …
Increase Your Affiliate Earnings With Simple Tricks
Affiliate marketing is one of the best method to make money with your blog.What you have to do is just pick up any product, promote it and make money.The more you promote is the more sales you will make and hence more money.In this article, i will explain you a simple method to become a power affiliate and Increase Your Affiliate Earnings.Here are some simple steps which will help you to Increase Your Affiliate Earnings.
- Proper keyword research is one of the most crucial step to Increase Your Affiliate Earnings.The more wisely you will choose your keywords, the more benefits you can gain with your products.You should choose low competition and high demand keywords for your blog while promoting any product.
- Social marketing is one of the best method to Increase Your Affiliate Earnings.Try to spread your affiliate links as to as much social networks as you can.The more you promote, the more sales you will get and hence more benefits.
- If you are promoting any product as an affiliate, try to make it fully understandable to Increase Your Affiliate Earnings. The more you will explain better, the more your audience will know more about product and hence you will get more sales.This is a very simple and important step to Increase Your Affiliate Earnings.
- There are lots of websites where you can place your links and banner ads by spending some money. You can spend some money to promote your products by banner ads and Increase Your Affiliate Earnings. Its another simple tactic to Increase Your Affiliate Earnings.
- You know videos can help you to boost your sales and Increase Your Affiliate Earnings. Make a simple video showing how your product works and Increase Your Affiliate Earnings.The more briefly and clearly you will explain, the more better will be
How To Build Backlinks After Google Penguin Update Safely
Backlinks are just like the back bone of any blog. The more quality backlinks your blog has, the more you will be able to rank it higher in search results. This simply means more traffic and more sales and finally more money in your pocket. But, all of us also have heard about google penguin update. Every time when google penguin update, there are lots of blogs which are totally ruined and get what they deserve by Google.
Today we will share some simple methods on how to make backlinks for your blog after google penguin update.These methods or steps works well to build dofollow high PR backlinks for your blog every time google penguin update.So, here are the steps.
- Guest Blogging : This is one of the best method to build backlinks every time google penguin update. You can search for high PR blogs accepting guest posts and contact them and ask for a dofollow backlink. This is totally safe way to build backlinks after every time google penguin update.The links obtained from guest blogging are one of the best considered backlinks to boost your blog reputation after google penguin update.
Guest blogging is not as much difficult as we think. As we write quality articles for our blog, just what we have to do is write for other blogs under the same niche. This is one of the most effective way to build backlinks after google penguin update.Alternatively you can take help from Guest Post Secrets to drive massive traffic and build backlinks for your blog.
- Blog Commenting is another great method to build backlinks after google penguin update.With the help of blog commenting, its very easier to build high PR backlinks and increase page rank for your blog after google penguin update.Just search google for high PR